How you can become really successful
What is the 1% that is the difference that makes the difference? Discover what our research has uncovered and learn how to put it into practice yourself.
High Achievers and the 1% Factor
Following the research we have conducted into high achievers, we have come up with what we call the 1% factors. These are the factors that the highest achievers excel at. It is less than 1% of the population that make a serious difference to others and they use a great deal of the following competencies.
It is said that you earn the average of the 6 people you mix with or learn from the most.
Who are your mentors?
This is what they do:
Set goals and targets
- Know what they want and how to work it out.
- Visualise success in the present tense.
Seek knowledge and information
- Constantly self-developing.
- Using speed reading and other fast track information gathering techniques.
- Using a wide range of media and mediums to gather information efficiently.
- For example, listening to audio books when travelling.
Model amazing people
- Seeking out and studying high achievers; finding mentors and coaches.
- Building rapport quickly and having a wide network.
- Being well organised with good time management.
- Being aware of your Neuro-physical state and how to manage it.
- Implementing the philosophies of Pareto’s rule (80/20) and Ockham’s Razor!
- Maintaining an abundance mentality; being generous and seeing the bigger picture.
- Constantly honing presenting, negotiating, influencing and persuasion skills.
- Tuning in to emotional intelligence through success psychology and NLP.
- Maintaining drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Making things happen, because action is a key driver of success.
- Managing their own; and other people’s energy.